ilFornino® Professional Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven
The Professional is an upgrade from the Basic Series pizza oven. Traditional Napolitano Oven with a Modern Look. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with a 4” thick layer of Ceramic Fiber insulation Blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly and retaining the heat for long hours. 900°F Thermometer door mounted. Ash drawer to make cleanup easy is accessed from the back of the oven.
The ilFornino® Professional Series has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 1.5” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in as little as 30 minutes and retain the heat for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn plus it helps in baking breads, Bagels, and anything that requires floor heat. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
ilFornino® Professional Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. It can be placed on the included pre-assembled stainless steel cart / stand with casters for easy maneuverability and convenience. You may choose to put it on an island if desired. Cooking area is large enough to fit 4-5 12” pies. Thermal mass is about 4-6 Hours. It includes a starter Brush/Scraper, a starter pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Professional Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 46" L x 30.5” W x 19" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 32” H x 4.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1007 square inches. 38" L x 26.5" W x 13" H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 8.75” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 43.75" L x 30.75" W x 30" H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney:81".
- Oven net weight without stand: 200 lbs.
- 4” Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation – Thermal Mass 4-6 Hours
- Heating Time: 25 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 5 10” pies.
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.060" / 16 Gauge #4 Finish
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Door with Thermometer
- 1 Cart / Stand with Wheels
- 4 Metal Carrying Handles
- 1 Ash Drawer
- 1 Starter Brush/Scraper
- 1 Starter Pizza Peel
- 1 User Manual
- One Flat Cooking Surface™
- Heats up in 25 minutes
- Ash drawer for easy cleaning
- 1007 sq. inches cooking area
- 5 10" pizza pie capacity
ilFornino Professional Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven- Portable Oven
ilFornino® Wood Fired Pizza Oven – offering the taste and trad...
ilFornino Professional Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven- Overview
Wood Fired Pizza Oven for your outdoor use. The ilFornino Prof...
How to bake Seafood in ilFornino Wood Fired Oven!
ilFornino Wood Fired ovens are great for making pizza but that...
How to bake Lobster- Surf & Turf in ilFornino Wood Fired Oven
The ilFornino ovens can be used not only to make great wood fr...