|Cooking Surface 1007 SQ. IN.
||Pizza Capacity 5
||UL Certified NSF / ANSI 4Food Safe Materials
ilFornino® Professional Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven – Table / Counter Top
The Professional is an upgrade from the Basic Series pizza oven. Traditional Napolitano Oven with a Modern Look. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with a 4” thick layer of Ceramic Fiber insulation Blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly and retaining the heat for long hours. 900°F Thermometer door mounted. Ash drawer to make cleanup easy is accessed from the back of the oven.
The ilFornino® Professional Series has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 1.5” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in as little as 30 minutes and retain the heat for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn plus it helps in baking breads, Bagels, and anything that requires floor heat. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
ilFornino® Professional Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. Table-Top oven can be placed on an island or similar support structure. Cooking area is large enough to fit 4-5 12” pies. Thermal mass is about 4-6 Hours. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 46" L x 30.5” W x 19" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 32” H x 4.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1007 square inches. 38" L x 26.5" W x 13" H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 8.75” H.
- Oven net weight without stand: 200 lbs.
- 4” Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation – Thermal Mass 4-6 Hours
- Heating Time: 25 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 5 10” pies.
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.060" / 16 Gauge #4 Finish
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Door with Thermometer
- 4 Metal Carrying Handles
- 1 Ash Drawer
- 1 User Manual
- Table / Counter Top oven
- One Flat Cooking Surface™
- Heats up in 25 minutes
- Ash drawer for easy cleaning
- 1007 sq. inches cooking area
- 5 10" pizza pie capacity