ilFornino® Platinum Series Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- The Platinum Series is one of the top tier ovens made by ilFornino. It is made from heavy gauge stainless steel with an attractive Octagon Dome.
- Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Double walls that are 6" thick.
- 3-Layers of Refractory Ceramic Fiber Insulation that guarantees hours of heat retention.
- Quality straight line continuous welding shows excellent workmanship.
- The ilFornino® Platinum Series flooring is made from 1.5" thick One Flat Cooking Surface™ that guarantees an even heat distribution and retention.
- Floor will stay hot up to seven hours which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat.
- Comfortable working height of 40".
- 900 °F Thermometer dome mounted.
- Heats up between 25-30 minutes and retains the temperature at about 850+ °F. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- ilFornino® Platinum Series comes with a stand. You can easily remove the oven and place it on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel.
- It includes a Professional Brush with Scraper, a professional Pizza Peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 38" L x 34.5” W x 21" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Height of chimney stack is 27" H x 4.5" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is 795 square inches. 30" L x 26.5" W x 12.5" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 9” H.
- Oven net weight without stand about 240 lbs
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 4 Metal 5" Handles
- 1 Professional Brush/Scraper
- 1 Professional Pizza Peel
- User Manual
ilFornino® Platinum Series is built tough and is one of the best ovens money can buy!