|Cooking Surface 1368 SQ. IN.||FuelWood Fired||Pizza Capacity 6||UL Certified NSF / ANSI 4Food Safe Materials|
ilFornino® Wood Fired Concession Trailer 7’ x 4’ was designed with a small footprint. This trailer features our top-selling commercial oven the Elite Plus Chef's Edition.
The top of the trailer is 45” x 45” stainless steel area to accommodate the oven of your choice. It has ample storage compartment for wood, accessories, etc… of 17”W x 15”H x 44”D. The trailer features LED rear and marker lights, solid single axle, 4-pin wiring harness, 2” ball coupler, safety chains, 8” front wheel jack stand, and UL/NSF Certification. All trailers are built by ilFornino New York to DOT standards and carry a VIN number, and paperwork for DMV to get your trailer registered with ease.
You are now a practical cook and serve operation, and best of all totally mobile and modular. Your food isn’t the only thing that is making an impression on your customers. In addition, safety and reliability are 2 critical factors that quietly influence your business’ success, with peerless construction that backyard projects can never live up to.
ilFornino ® Elite Plus Chef's Edition - Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Traditional Pompeii Dome Neapolitan Oven. The dome is built from commercial grade 304 stainless steel.
- Unlike clay domes that are more likely to crack and release clay dust. This dome is build from a double walled stainless steel that is insulated with thick refractory blanket.
- High Grade 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Comes with a single walled chimney with damper for outdoor use. Double-walled Stainless Steel Chimney for indoor installation is Optional.
- 950 °F Thermometer is on the right side of the oven in the front.
- The ilFornino® Chef's Edition has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 4” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in as little as 45 minutes and retain the heat for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn plus it helps in baking breads, Bagels, and anything that requires floor heat. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- ilFornino® Elite Wood Fired Pizza Oven Series is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
- Four carrying handles included.
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish and Black Powder Coating.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ guarantees an even heat distribution and retention. On average, this oven takes 35 minutes to heat up, retains the heat at 750+ °F, stays hot up to seven hours by adjusting the chimney damper which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat. You can cook a pizza in 90 seconds.
The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the ambient temperature of the oven. ilFornino® Elite Plus Chef's Edition Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. Cooking area is large enough to fit 5-6 12” Pies. Thermal mass is about 6-8 Hours. It includes a starter Brush/Scraper, a starter pizza peel, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
NEW & IMPROVED
- The ilFornino® Chef's Edition has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 4” thick refractory stone.
- Thicker materials utilized in the Dome as well as the base support of the oven.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 48.25" L x 45.5” W x 52.50" (to the height point on the dome).
- Height of chimney stack is 32.50" H x 5" ID / 7" OD.
- Cooking area is about 1368 square inches. 37" D x 39" W x 20" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 20.50” W x 10” H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 52.50"
- Oven net weight without stand: 600 lbs.
- 4 Handles