ilFornino ® Elite Chef's Edition- Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Cabinet Black- One-Flat-Cooking-Surface™
- Traditional Pompeii Dome Neapolitan Oven. The dome is built from commercial grade 304 stainless steel.
- Unlike clay domes that are more likely to crack and release clay dust. This dome is build from a double walled stainless steel that is insulated with thick refractory blanket.
- High Grade 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Double walled Stainless Steel Chimney with insulation.
- 950 °F Thermometer door mounted.
- The ilFornino® Chef's Edition has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 2” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in as little as 30 minutes and retain the heat for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn plus it helps in baking breads, Bagels, and anything that requires floor heat. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
NEW & IMPROVED
- The ilFornino® Chef's Edition has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 2” thick refractory stone.
- Thicker materials utilized in the Dome as well as the base support of the oven.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 38.5" L x 36.5” W x 20" (to the height point on the dome).
- Height of chimney stack is 38" H x 5.25" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 882 square inches. 28" D x 31.5" W x 16" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 20.5” W x 9.75” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 42.5" L x 40.5" W x 38.5" H
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 94"
- Oven net weight without stand: 400 lbs.
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
- 1 Oven
- 1 Door
- 1 Cabinet with 2 doors and casters
- 1 Professional Pizza Peel
- 1 Professional Brush/Scraper
The ilFornino® Elite Chef's Edition flooring is made from 2” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. ilFornino® Elite Chef's Edition comes with a Stainless Steel 430 Cabinet that is powder coated black. It has casters for easy maneuverability. The oven stands at, the ideal height without bending your back. Heats up in as little as 25 minutes and retains the temperature for an extended time due to the amount of insulation. This makes it economical using less wood to burn. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 80 seconds. ilFornino® Elite Chef's Edition is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York. It includes a Professional Peel, a Professional Brush/Scraper, and a Manual.
Convection (circulated heat), Radiant (from the hot flames and heated dome) Conduction (by the food sitting on the hot hearth). ilFornino comes with a built in thermometer. ilFornino Elite Chef's Edition is a new design. Anything you can cook in your indoor oven can be prepared to its succulent perfection in your wood fired oven, all year long. Use it to Bake, Roast, Grill..... or simply enjoy the fire! This Wood Fired Pizza Oven ships via freight carriers only and can be delivered to residential areas. Remove the cart and place the Pizza Oven on your BBQ Island if desired.
ilFornino Elite Plus Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven- Overview
Elite Series by ilFornino New York offers you an upscale look ...
Making Pizza in ilFornino Elite Plus Series Wood Fired Oven
Using the Wood Fired Pizza Oven Elite Plus Series to make amaz...
Alaskan Salmon | Salmon Recipe | ilFornino Wood Fired Oven
Cooking Salmon in your ilFornino wood fired pizza oven is a br...