|Cooking Surface 1007 SQ. IN.
||Pizza Capacity 3
||UL Certified NSF / ANSI 4Food Safe Materials
ilFornino® Platinum Plus Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- The Platinum Plus is one of the top tier ovens made by ilFornino. It is made from heavy gauge stainless steel with an attractive Octagon Dome.
- Brushed Stainless Steel.
- Double walls that are 6" thick.
- 3-Layers of Refractory Ceramic Fiber Insulation that guarantees hours of heat retention.
- Quality straight line continuous welding shows excellent workmanship.
- The ilFornino® Platinum Plus flooring is made from 1.5" thick One Flat Cooking Surface™ that guarantees an even heat distribution and retention.
- Floor will stay hot up to seven hours which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat.
- 900 °F Thermometer dome mounted.
- Heats up between 25-30 minutes and retains the temperature at about 850+ °F. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- Easily placed on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel.
- It includes 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual.
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 46" L x 34.5” W x 21.25" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Height of chimney stack is 32.50" H x 4.5" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is 1007 square inches. 38" L x 26.5" W x 12.5" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 9” H.
- Oven net weight without stand about 260 lbs
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Door
- 4 Metal 5" Handles
- User Manual
ilFornino® Platinum Plus is built tough and is one of the best ovens money can buy!