ilFornino® Piccolinio Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Black
- The Piccolino is made from 201 stainless steel powder coated.
- It has a thin layer of refractory insulation blanket.
- The dome is a double walled steel with insulation.
- The ilFornino® Piccolino flooring is made from 1” thick medium density firebrick seamed for a clean flat surface.
- Heats up between 20-25 minutes and retains the temperature at about 700 °F. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- ilFornino® Piccolino Wood Fired Pizza Oven is ready to be placed on the included steel cart / stand with casters for easy maneuverability. You may choose to put it on a island if desired.
- It includes the User / Assembly Manual.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 33.5" L x 21.5” W x 15" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Height of chimney stack is 25" H x 4" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 545 square inches. 29.5" L x 18.5.5" W x 10.5" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 15” W x 8” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 38" L x 41" W x 40" H
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 80"
- Oven net weight without stand: 150 lbs.
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Cart / Stand with Wheels
- 1 Metal Handle
- User / Assembly Manual
- The Cart/ Stand does not come assembled. User will have to assemble the Cart/ Stand.
- Assembly time is less than 30 minutes.
- The oven is fully assembled except for the Chimney.
- A video on how to assemble your oven will be available in the video section.