ilFornino® Largo Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Stand
The Largo is a new concept pizza oven that is small enough to make Pizzas as well as bake casseroles. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with a 4” thick layer of Ceramic Fiber insulation Blanket. The base is a 6” thick layer of Ceramic Fiber insulation Blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly, retaining the heat for long hours, plus the bottom stays cool when placed on an island. 900°F Thermometer wall mounted.
The ilFornino® Largo oven has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 1.5” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in as little as 15 minutes and retain the heat for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn plus it helps in casserole baking, Pizza, calzone, cookies and anything that requires floor heat. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
ilFornino® Largo Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. It can be placed on the included pre-assembled stainless steel cart / stand with casters for easy maneuverability and convenience. You may choose to put it on an island if desired. Cooking area is large enough to fit 1-2 10” pies. Thermal mass is about 6-8 Hours. It includes a starter Brush/Scraper, a starter pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 23" L x 34” W x 19.50" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 28” H x 4.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 410 square inches. 15.5" L x 26.5" W x 9" H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 20.5” W x 7” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 21" L x 34.25" W x 35.5" H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 82.75"
- Oven net weight without stand: 140 lbs.
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 3/64” 16 Gauge #4 Finish
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (4” Dome, and 6” Base) – Thermal Mass 6-8 Hours
- Heating Time: 15 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 1-2 10” pies or Two 9”x12” Casseroles
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Cart / Stand with Wheels
- 2 Storage Shelves
- 4 Metal Carrying Handles
- 1 Starter Brush/Scraper
- 1 Starter Pizza Peel
- 1 User Manual
- Table Top Compatible
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- 4” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation Dome
- 6” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation Base
- Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone
- Stainless Steel Cart / Stand with Wheels Included – Pre-assembled
- Cooking area is about 410 square inches