Sockeye Salmon Recipe - Wood Fired Cooking
Wood Fired Sockeye Salmon recipe is the one-pan dinner idea you need this summer!
Flavored with lemon and Zesty Spices, this easy recipe makes the perfect flaky and juicy sockeye salmon with tender asparagus, Sweet Peppers and Onions roasted in the same pan. A fresh and healthy meal done in under 20 minutes!
How to do it:
- Heat your ilFornino outdoor pizza oven to 700F.
- Place your cast iron skillet inside the oven and add cooking oil.
- Place your Onions and Peppers and cooking until golden brown 4-5 minutes.
- Place your Asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add your Salmon and cook for 7-8 minutes depending on the size of your Salmon Steak.