Time has come to make great steak. Today, we made thick ribeye steak. It was very simple to make, using the wood fired pizza oven. The ribeye was juicy and cooked for under six minutes. Here are few tips on making great wood fired steak.
- Take the steaks out of the fridge half an hour before cooking them.
- Rub your seasonings and olive oil into the meat.
- Prepare your wood fired oven. For an excellent result, use ilFornino Cooking Grill.
- Cook your steaks three minutes per side for medium rare steak.
- Let your steak rest for five minutes after you take out of the oven before slicing.