Cook Banana Chocolate Smores in Wood Fired Oven
Watch the full video to learn how to prepare the wood fired Banana Chocolate S'mores.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 BANNANAS
- 1/4 CUP OF MELTING CHOCOLATE DISKS
- 12 LARGE MARSHMELLOWS
- 12 GRAM CRACKERS
- SERVINGS: 12
- When a Banana has brown spots this does not mean that the Banana is fully ripped and is not good. These spots are called sugar spots and this is where the Banana is the sweetest and is the healthiest for you.
- Slice the Bananas with the skin on though the middle.
- Open the Banana and insert the chocolate disks inside then wrap each Banana individually with foil paper.
- Place the Bananas on top of the hot coals in your wood fired pizza oven. Let them cook for 2 minutes.
- Toast your Marshmallows in meanwhile using long skewers over the coals in your wood fired pizza oven.
- Split your Gram crackers into two equal parts.
- Scoop the chocolate-banana and place it on top of your cracker. Add a the marshmallow then place the other part of the cracker on top.
Wood Fired Banana Chocolate S'mores is ready, Enjoy!!
You Can Also Try Out Keto Italian Cream Cake