ilFornino® Wood Fired Concession Trailer 7’ x 4’ was designed with a small footprint. This trailer features our best-selling commercial oven the G Series Grande oven. The trailer also has an optional pull-out Stainless Steel Prep Table 15” x 40”.
The top of the trailer is 45” x 45” stainless steel area to accommodate the oven of your choice. It has ample storage compartment for wood, accessories, etc… of 17”W x 15”H x 44”D. The trailer features LED rear and marker lights, solid single axle, 4-pin wiring harness, 2” ball coupler, safety chains, 8” front wheel jack stand, and UL/NSF Certification. All trailers are built by ilFornino New York to DOT standards and carry a VIN number, and paperwork for DMV to get your trailer registered with ease.
You are now a practical cook and serve operation, and best of all totally mobile and modular. Your food isn’t the only thing that is making an impression on your customers. In addition, safety and reliability are 2 critical factors that quietly influence your business’ success, with peerless construction that backyard projects can never live up to.
ilFornino ® Grande G-Series - Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Built using 304 Grade Stainless Steel for heavy duty commercial use, restaurants, trailers, parties, large homes etc...
- Unlike clay domes that are more likely to crack and release clay dust. This dome is built from a double walled stainless steel that is insulated with thick refractory blanket.
- High Grade 304 Stainless Steel construction oven.
- Stainless Steel Chimney.
- 950 °F Thermometer.
- The ilFornino® Grande G-Series flooring is made from 2” thick refractory pizza stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens.
- Heats up in as little as 35 minutes and retains the temperature for an extended time. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ guarantees an even heat distribution and retention. On average, this oven takes 35 minutes to heat up, retains the heat at 750+ °F, stays hot up to seven hours by adjusting the chimney damper which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat. You can cook a pizza in 90 seconds.
The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the ambient temperature of the oven. ilFornino® Grande G-Series Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. Cooking area is large enough to fit 5-6 12” Pies. Thermal mass is about 6-8 Hours. It includes a starter Brush/Scraper, a starter pizza peel, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 41.5" L x 45” W x 20" (to the highest point on the dome).
- Height of chimney stack is 28.5" H x 6" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1260 square inches. 35.5" D x 35.5" W x 11.25" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 35.5” W x 10.5” H.
- Oven, Door, and Chimney
- 1 Starter Brush/Scraper
- 1 Starter Pizza Peel
- User Manual