|Cooking Surface 210 SQ. IN.||Fuel Wood / Gas Fired||Pizza Capacity 1 - 14"|
ilFornino® Nino Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven - Countertop
The Nino has a 15" x 14" Cooking Area. It is a new concept pizza oven that is small enough to make Pizzas as well as bake casserole. It is made from 16-gauge stainless steel. The flawless, straight continuous welding highlights the excellent workmanship. The Double Steel Dome houses 1 inch of Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for heat retention. It comes with the 4” level adjusting feet.
The Nino comes standard with a passive directional venting system that directs the heat in the oven to maximize efficiency. This unique design allows the exhaust to escape through the front mounted chimney only after the hot air had traveled to the back of the oven and then forward inside a second chamber. This insures faster and more efficient heating with greater heat retention within the oven structure. On average, this oven takes 15-25 minutes to heat up. Once heated, you can cook a pizza in 90 seconds. Its thermal mass can retain heat at 750+ °F.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ flooring is made from 1.25” thick refractory stone that guarantees an even heat distribution and retention as well as a continuous surface for placing and moving items around the oven floor without hanging up on unexpected edges. A flat surface is also insures complete cleaning of the oven floor.
ilFornino® Nino Wood / Gas Fired Pizza Oven arrives ready to use, as it requires no initial break-in period. It is made to fit on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel. The 210 square inch cooking area is large enough to fit up to a 14” Pie. Thermal mass is about 2 Hours for good heat retention. It includes high heat gloves, and the user Manual.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 20” L x 21.5” W x 15.5” (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 10” H x 2” Outside Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 210 square inches. 15” L x 14" W x 9” H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 14” W x 5.5” H.
- Counter Top dimensions required for installation: 20” L x 22” W.
- Oven net weight: 60 lbs.
- 1" Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation – Thermal Mass 2 Hours
- Heating Time: 15 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 1 14” pie
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.060" / 16 Gauge #4 Finish and Powder Coated Shell in Black (Stainless Steel and other colors available)
- Oven, Door, Gloves and Chimney
- 4 - 4” Level Adjustable Feet
- User Manual
Gas Burner (OPTIONAL):
- Propane (LPG) Gas Burner with Hose and Regulator.
- Table / Counter Top
- Passive Directional Venting Chimney with Damper
- Medium Gauge 430 Stainless Steel
- 1” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- One Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.25" Refractory Stone
- Cooking area is about 210 square inches