|Cooking Surface 812 SQ. IN.||Fuel Wood Fired||Height Adjustable 30" – 42” H||Pizza Capacity 4-10"||UL Certified NSF / ANSI 4Food Safe Materials|
ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa – Media Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Adjustable Height Stand
The Fiamma Rossa Media 28" x 29" Cooking Area - is one of the highest quality pizza ovens manufactured by ilFornino. It is made from 14-gauge, brushed stainless steel with straight flawless continuous welding that shows excellent workmanship. The Unique Dodecagon (12 sided polygon) Double Dome houses 6 inches of Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for maximum heat retention and helps keep the oven cool to the touch on the outside.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ guarantees an even heat distribution and retention as well as a continuous surface for placing and moving items around the oven floor without hanging up on unexpected edges. There are no groves to retain dust and embers for a completely clean floor. On average, this oven takes 25-30 minutes to heat up, retains the heat at 750+ °F, stays hot up to seven hours by adjusting the chimney damper which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat. You can cook a pizza in 90 seconds.
The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the retained thermal mass temperature of the oven, even it the door is removed. The Adjustable height stand – designed and engineered by the ilFornino team – gives you the ability to achieve the optimal height for your oven, so that you can watch and cook the food without arching your back. Its variable height adjustment can allow your oven to blend in as an add-on component to an existing alfresco kitchen.
ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Media Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives ready to use, as it requires no initial break-in period. Included is a pre-assembled stainless steel stand with casters for easy maneuverability and an additional shelf to store wood or other objects for your convenience. You can easily remove the oven and place it on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel by using the 4 provided removable carry handles.
The 812 square inch cooking area is large enough to fit 3 12” pies or 4 10” Pies. Thermal mass is about 8-10 Hours for superior heat retention. It includes 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual and it comes with a 1 Year Warranty. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 38.25” L x 36.25” W x 21" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 28” H x 4.5” Outdoor Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 812 square inches. 29” L x 28" W x 13.5" H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.5” W x 8.75” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 36" L x 36.75 " W x 30" – 42” H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 79" – 91”
- Oven net weight without stand: 295 lbs.
- Cart / stand net weight: 105 lbs.
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (6” Dome, and 4” Base) – Thermal Mass 8-10 Hours
- Heating Time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 3 12” pies or 4 10” pies
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
- Oven, Insulated Door, and Chimney
- Stand with Wheels and Storage Shelve
- 4 Metal 5” Carrying Handles
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Table Top Compatible
- Insulated Door
- Heavy Gauge 430 Stainless Steel
- 6” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone
- Adjustable Height Stainless Steel Cart / Stand with Wheels – Pre-assembled
- Cooking area is about 812 square inches.
- Rated for Indoor use with the proper double wall chimney and exhaust fan - available in our accessories section.