ilFornino Fiamma Rossa Grande With Adjustable Height Stand
Dents & Scratches:
- Dent on the Front left hand side of oven base (Visible)
- Excellent Condition
- Brand New
Terms of sale: This oven have a dent or scratches and the pictures taken are the actual oven you will be receiving. Once an oven sells. It will be taken out of this list and no longer available for sale.
ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa – Grande Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Stand
The Fiamma Rossa Grande is one of the top tier large pizza ovens made by ilFornino. It is made from heavy 14 gauge brushed stainless steel with straight continuous welding that shows excellent workmanship. The Octagon Double Dome houses a Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for maximum heat retention and keeps the oven cool to the touch on the outside.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ guarantees an even heat distribution and retention. On average, this oven takes 25-30 minutes to heat up, retains the heat at 750+ °F, stays hot up to seven hours by adjusting the chimney damper which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat. You can cook a pizza in 90 seconds. The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the ambient temperature of the oven.
The Adjustable height stand – designed and engineered by the ilFornino team – to give you the optimal height for your oven, so that you can watch and cook the food without arching your back. ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Grande Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. It can be placed on the included pre-assembled stainless steel stand with casters for easy maneuverability and a place to store the wood for your convenience. You can easily remove the oven and place it on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel.
Cooking area is large enough to fit 4 12” pies or 5-6 10” Pies. Thermal mass is about 8-10 Hours. It includes a starter Brush/Scraper, a starter pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 46 ¼ ” L x 36 ½” W x 21" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 27” H x 4.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1036 square inches. 37" L x 28" W x 14 ¼ " H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21 ½ ” W x 9 ¼ ” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 44" L x 36 ¾ " W x 30 ¾ " – 42” H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 78 ¾ " – 90”
- Oven net weight without stand: 260 lbs.
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (6” Dome, and 4” Base) – Thermal Mass 8-10 Hours
- Heating Time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 5-6 10” pies or 4 12"
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
- Oven, Door, and Chimney
- Stand with Wheels and Storage Shelve
- 4 Metal 5” Carrying Handles
- 1 Starter Brush/Scraper
- 1 Starter Pizza Peel
- User Manual
- Table Top Compatible
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- 6” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone
- Adjustable Height Stainless Steel Cart / Stand with Wheels – Pre-assembled
- Cooking area is about 1035 square inches.