This video takes you to step by step to making a true Neapolitan Pizza Dough. It is very easy to follow and make your pizza dough at home. You can use the same recipe for your wood fired pizzeria as well.
Neapolitan Pizza Dough Recipe:
- 11lbs Italian Flour “00” (You can use Caputo 00 or Molini Pizzuti)
- 3.25 quarts of Water at 55 degrees Fahrenheit
- ½ oz of Fresh Yeast
- 5 oz of Salt
- Add the water in the mixer.
- Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Start the Dough Mixer.
- Start adding the flour.
- Make sure to add 80% of the flour in the first two minutes of mixing.
- Add the salt
- Mix for a total of 15-20 minutes.
Come take a class at our ilFornino Pizza Academy to develop your skills and learn new tricks for making a great wood fired pizza.