ilFornino Quick San Marzano Pizza Sauce
Posted by ilFornino New York on 2nd Oct 2016
Share This! Choose Your Platform!
This is a simple and quick recipe for your ilFornino wood fired pizza oven.
- San Marzano Tomatoes 28oz can
- Garlic 1 Clove
- Black Pepper/ Salt and Fresh Basil to taste
- Sugar (if needed to break the acidity)
- Remove the tomatoes from the can by using a fork leaving behind the sauce.
- Place the tomatoes in a pot on the stove.
- Mash the tomatoes using a fork or a masher.
- Add crushed garlic, salt, pepper and fresh basil.
- Heat the pot then allow the sauce to simmer down.
This Quick San Marzano Pizza Sauce works best with your wood fired pizza. It can keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. Enjoy your ilFornino Wood Fired Pizza Oven and keep on cooking!