Buffalo Chicken Wood Fired Pizza By ilFornino!
Posted by ilFornino New York on 26th Dec 2017
Share This! Choose Your Platform!
Buffalo Chicken Pizza using a Wood Fired Professional Mini Pizza Oven by ilFornino! This oven is perfect for a home chef looking to make pizzas in the backyard. Today we are demonstrating how to cook Buffalo Chicken Pizza using the ilFornino Professional Mini Wood Fired Pizza Oven so that you can enjoy it at home.
To make this delicious Buffalo Chicken pizza, follow the following steps.
- Prepare and spread the dough.
- Assemble all your ingredients – mozzarella cheese, Buffalo sauce and chicken
- Place your dough in the ilFornino oven using one of our 6” Turning Peels for the ultimate maneuverability.
- Turn the pie every 30 seconds in order to get an even cook on your pie. 5. After 90 seconds your pie should be done. Drizzle your blue cheese dressing on your pizza. 6. Enjoy your delicious wood fired pizza!
To cook any type of meat in your ilFornino pizza oven, please subscribe to our YouTube videos for cooking techniques. Here is a quick overview on how to cook the chicken in your ilFornino oven before preparing your pizza.
- Place the chicken in a cast iron skillet or place it on top of your ilFornino grill (separate attachment) in the Wood Fired Pizza Oven.
- Cook in your Wood-Fired Pizza Oven for approximately 6 minutes (be careful not to overcook your meat as it will cook some more when you use it as a topping for your pizza)
- Slice your chicken into small pieces so it can be used for toppings on your pizza.