ilFornino® Napolicento Wood Fired Pizza Oven with Stand
This is a traditional Pompeii dome Napolitano oven. Build for the Pizzaiolo in mind both easy to use and with a large capacity of 8-9 12” pies. The ilFornino® Napolicento flooring and walls are made from thick refractory stone. Heats up in a couple of hours and retains the temperature overnight at around 300+ Degrees due to the amount of insulation and excellent thermal mass. This makes it very economical using less wood to burn. This is a wood burning oven only.
On average you can cook a pizza in less than 90 seconds. ilFornino® Napolicento is proudly made in Modena, Italy. It includes a Professional Peel, a Professional Brush/Scraper, and a Manual.
This oven is ETL Intertek Certified, and pending the UL / NSF Certification.
Chimney adapter is 8” Round included. The outer shell is made out of G9 Fiber Glass to keep the oven light weight and can be customized at an additional charge.
Measurements & Dimensions & Specs:
- Oven outside dimensions: 64” D (front to back) x 56” W (side to side).
- Chimney adapter is 4” H x 8” in Diameter
- Cooking area: 1520” Square (40”D x 38”W x 18”H) or 7-9 10”-12” pies
- Door Opening dimensions: 18” W x 11” H
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 80”
- Oven net weight with stand: 3000 lbs.
- 1 Oven w/ Stand
- 1 Door
- 1 Professional Pizza Peel
- 1 Professional Brush/Scraper
- 1 Turning peel
- 1 Fireguard