ilFornino® Roma Series – Grande Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Stand
The Roma Grande is one of the premium pizza ovens manufactured by ilFornino New York. It is made from 14-gauge, stainless steel with an outer dome that is powder coated black to fit any decor. The flawless, straight continuous welding highlights the excellent workmanship. The Double Steel Dome houses 6 inches of Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for maximum heat retention, while keeping the outer oven cool to the touch.
The Ro ma Series come standard with a passive directional venting system that directs the heat in the oven to maximize efficiency. This unique design allows the exhaust to escape through the front mounted chimney only after the hot air had traveled to the back of the oven and then forward inside a second chamber. This insures faster and more efficient heating with greater heat retention within the oven structure. On average, this oven takes 25-30 minutes to heat up. Once heated, you can cook a pizza in 90 seconds. Its thermal mass can retain heat at 750+ °F, and stay hot for up to eight hours by adjusting the rotating chimney damper. This creates the perfect environment for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires steady floor heat.
The ilFornino® Flat Cooking Surface™ w/ Interlock Seam that guarantees an even heat distribution and retention as well as a continuous surface for placing and moving items around the oven floor without hanging up on unexpected edges. A flat surface is also insures complete cleaning of the oven floor. The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the retained thermal mass temperature of the oven, even if the door is removed.
ilFornino® Roma Grande Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives ready to use, as it requires no initial break-in period. Included is a pre-assembled stainless steel stand with casters for easy maneuverability. An additional shelf is included to store wood or other objects for your convenience. Also this series comes with an integrated side tool rack and a towel holder.
If you prefer, the oven itself can easily be placed on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel by using the 4 provided removable carry handles. The 784 square inch cooking area is large enough to fit 4 10” Pies. Thermal mass is about 8-10 Hours for superior heat retention. It includes 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 35 ¾” L x 36 ¼” W x 19 ½” (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 24” H x 5.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 784 square inches. 28” L x 28" W x 12" H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 22” W x 9” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 33" L x 35" W x 32” H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 75 ½”
- Oven net weight without stand: 250 lbs.
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (6” Dome, and 2” Base) – Thermal Mass 8-10 Hours
- Heating Time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 4 10” pies
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish and 430 Powder Coated top
- Oven, Door, and Chimney
- Stand with Wheels, Tool Rack, and Storage Shelve
- 4 Metal Carrying Handles
- User Manual
- Table Top Compatible
- Passive Directional Venting Chimney with Damper
- Heavy Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- 6” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone w/ Interlock Seam
- Stainless Steel Cart / Stand with Wheels and Tool Rack – Pre-assembled
- Cooking area is about 784 square inches.