|Cooking Surface 560 SQ. IN.||Fuel Wood Fired||Height Adjustable 30” – 42”H||Pizza Capacity 3 -10"||UL Certified NSF / ANSI 4Food Safe Materials|
ilFornino® Roma Series – Media Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with an Adjustable Height Stand
The Roma Media 28" x 20" cooking area is one of the premium pizza ovens manufactured by ilFornino New York. It is made from 14-gauge, stainless steel with an outer dome that is powder coated (color options Black or Red) to fit any décor. The flawless, straight continuous welding highlights the excellent workmanship. The Double Steel Dome houses 6 inches of Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for maximum heat retention, while keeping the outer oven cool to the touch.
The Roma Series comes standard with a passive directional venting system that directs the heat in the oven to maximize efficiency. This unique design allows the exhaust to escape through the front mounted chimney only after the hot air had traveled to the back of the oven and then forward inside a second chamber. This insures faster and more efficient heating with greater heat retention within the oven structure. On average, this oven takes 20-25 minutes to heat up. Once heated, you can cook a pizza in 90 seconds. Its thermal mass can retain heat at 750+ °F, and stay hot for up to eight hours by adjusting the rotating chimney damper. This creates the perfect environment for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires steady floor heat.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ that guarantees an even heat distribution and retention as well as a continuous surface for placing and moving items around the oven floor without hanging up on unexpected edges. A flat surface is also insures complete cleaning of the oven floor. The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the retained thermal mass temperature of the oven, even if the door is removed.
ilFornino® Roma Media Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives ready to use, as it requires no initial break-in period. Included is a pre-assembled stainless steel adjustable height stand with casters for easy maneuverability. An additional shelf is included to store wood or other objects for your convenience.
If you prefer, the oven itself can easily be placed on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel by using the 4 provided removable carry handles. The 560 square inch cooking area is large enough to fit 3 10” Pies. Thermal mass is about 8-10 Hours for superior heat retention. It includes 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual and it comes with a 1 Year Warranty. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 33.5” L x 36.25” W x 19.5” (to the base of the Chimney).
- Single wall chimney dimensions: 28” H x 4.5” Outside Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 560 square inches. 20” L x 28" W x 11" H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 22.5” W x 8” H.
- Adjustable height cart / stand dimensions: 26" L x 36.75" W x 30” – 42”H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 77.5” - 89.5” H
- Oven net weight without stand: 220 lbs.
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (6” Dome, and 2” Base) – Thermal Mass 8-10 Hours
- Heating Time: 25 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 3 10” pies
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish and 430 Powder Coated top
- Oven, Door, and Chimney
- Adjustable Height Stand with Wheels and Storage Shelve
- 4 Metal Carrying Handles
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Table Top Compatible
- Passive Directional Venting Chimney with Damper
- Heavy Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
- 6” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- One Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Height Cart / Stand with Wheels and Bottom Shelf – Pre-assembled
- Cooking area is about 560 square inches.
- Rated for Indoor use with the proper double wall chimney and exhaust fan - available in our accessories section.