|Cooking Surface 429 SQ. IN.||Fuel Wood Fired||Pizza Capacity 2 - 10"|
ilFornino® Largo Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven with Stand
The Largo has a 26" x 16.5" Cooking Area. It is a new concept pizza oven that is small enough to make Pizzas as well as bake casseroles. It is made from 16-gauge stainless steel. The flawless, straight continuous welding highlights the excellent workmanship. The Double Steel Dome houses 4 inches of Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for heat retention, while keeping the outer oven cool to the touch. It comes with the stand that has heavy duty casters and 2 shelves built-in.
The Largo comes standard with a passive directional venting system that directs the heat in the oven to maximize efficiency. This unique design allows the exhaust to escape through the front mounted chimney only after the hot air had traveled to the back of the oven and then forward inside a second chamber. This insures faster and more efficient heating with greater heat retention within the oven structure. On average, this oven takes 15-25 minutes to heat up. Once heated, you can cook a pizza in 90 seconds. Its thermal mass can retain heat at 750+ °F, and stay hot for up to Six hours by adjusting the rotating chimney damper. This creates the perfect environment for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires steady floor heat.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ flooring is made from 1.5” thick refractory stone that guarantees an even heat distribution and retention as well as a continuous surface for placing and moving items around the oven floor without hanging up on unexpected edges. A flat surface is also insures complete cleaning of the oven floor. The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the retained thermal mass temperature of the oven, even if the door is removed.
Included is a pre-assembled stainless steel stand with casters for easy maneuverability. Two additional shelves are included to store wood and other objects for your convenience.
ilFornino® Largo Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives ready to use, as it requires no initial break-in period. The 429 square inch cooking area is large enough to fit 2 10” Pies. Thermal mass is about 6-8 Hours for superior heat retention. It includes 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 24.75” L x 30.5” W x 19” (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 25” H x 4.5” Outside Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 429 square inches. 16.5” L x 26" W x 12.5” H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 8.75” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 31” W x 22.5” L x 36.75” H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 80.75”.
- Oven net weight: 160 lbs.
- Stand net weight: 75 lbs.
- 4" Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation – Thermal Mass 6-8 Hours
- Heating Time: 25 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 2 10” pies
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.060" / 16 Gauge #4 Finish
- Oven, Door, and Chimney
- 4 Metal Carrying Handles
- Stand with Heavy Duty Casters and 2 Shelves
- User Manual
- Table / Counter Top Compatible
- Passive Directional Venting Chimney with Damper
- Heavy Gauge 430 Stainless Steel
- 4” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- One Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone
- Cooking area is about 429 square inches.