|Cooking Surface 1036 SQ. IN.||Fuel Gas/Wood Fired||Pizza Capacity 5-6||UL Certified NSF / ANSI 4Food Safe Materials|
ilFornino® Hybrid Concession Trailer was designed for the ease of use. It was based on the Fiamma Rossa Grande. It boosts a stainless-steel Preparation surface next to the oven.
Say goodbye to setting up separate dough rolling tables, coolers and ingredient holders. The front cargo bay gives you the ability to safely carry a pizza prep table. It features a 40, 44 or 48″ passenger side oven entrance which make it convenient for pulling up to curbside events. You are now a practical cook and serve operation, and best of all totally mobile and modular. Your food isn’t the only thing that is making an impression on your customers. In addition, safety and reliability are 2 critical factors that quietly influence your business’ success, with peerless construction that backyard projects can never live up to.
- Built using 304 Grade Stainless Steel for heavy duty commercial use, restaurants, trailers, parties, large homes etc...
- Unlike clay domes that are more likely to crack and release clay dust. This dome is built from a double walled stainless steel that is insulated with thick refractory blanket.
- High Grade 304 Stainless Steel construction oven.
- Stainless Steel Chimney with damper.
- 950 °F Thermometer.
- The ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Grande flooring is made from 2” thick refractory pizza stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens.
- Heats up in as little as 35 minutes and retains the temperature for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Grande Wood Fired Pizza Oven Series is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
- It includes the following: 10" Pizza Peel, 13" Perforated Pizza Peel, 6" Turning Peel, Ash/Wood pusher, Ash Shovel, 6" Brush/Scraper, Fire Guard and a Manual.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 46 ¼ ” L x 36 ½” W x 21" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 27” H x 4.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1036 square inches. 37" L x 28" W x 14 ¼ " H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21 ½ ” W x 9 ¼ ” H.
- Oven net weight: 260 lbs.
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (6” Dome, and 4” Base) – Thermal Mass 8-10 Hours
- Heating Time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 5-6 10” pies or 4 12"
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
- Propane Gas commercial burner 54,626BTU (ready to accept your propane tank, tank not included).
This is a heavy duty 304 stainless steel oven built for commercial use such as restaurants, trailers, parties, etc...Unlike clay domes that are more likely to crack and release clay dust. This dome is built from a double walled stainless steel that is insulated with thick refractory blanket.
The ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Grande flooring is made from 2” thick refractory pizza stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens.
The oven heats up in as little as 35 minutes and retains the temperature for an extended time due to the amount of insulation. This makes it economical using less wood to burn. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes. ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Grande is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York. It includes a set of Professional Pizza Peels, Fire Guard, and Tools.
Convection (circulated heat); Radiant (from the hot flames and heated dome); Conduction (by the food sitting on the hot hearth). ilFornino comes with a built in thermometer. ilFornino Grande Series is a new design for commercial use. Anything you can cook in your indoor oven can be prepared to its succulent perfection in your wood fired oven, all year long. Use it to Bake, Roast, Grill ..... or simply enjoy the fire! This Wood Fired Pizza Oven ships via freight carriers only and can be delivered to residential areas as well as commercial addresses. Ready to be placed on your BBQ Island or outdoor kitchen.