ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa – Mini Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven Counter Top
The Fiamma Rossa Mini Counter Top is one of the highest quality pizza ovens manufactured by ilFornino. It is made from 14-gauge, brushed stainless steel with straight flawless continuous welding that shows excellent workmanship. The Unique Dodecagon (12 sided polygon) Double Dome houses 6 inches of Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for maximum heat retention and helps keep the oven cool to the touch on the outside.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ guarantees an even heat distribution and retention as well as a continuous surface for placing and moving items around the oven floor without hanging up on unexpected edges. There are no groves to retain dust and embers for a completely clean floor. On average, this oven takes 25-30 minutes to heat up, retains the heat at 750+ °F, stays hot up to seven hours by adjusting the chimney damper which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat. You can cook a pizza in 90 seconds.
The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the retained thermal mass temperature of the oven, even it the door is removed. ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Mini Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives ready to use, as it requires no initial break-in period. Simply place the oven on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel by using the 4 provided removable carry handles. The 588 square inch cooking area is large enough to fit 2 12” pies or 3 10” Pies. Thermal mass is about 8-10 Hours for superior heat retention.
It includes a starter Brush/Scraper, a starter pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual and it comes with a 1 Year Warranty. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 30 ¼ ” L x 36 ½” W x 21" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 27” H x 4.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 588 square inches. 21” L x 28" W x 14 ¼ " H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21 ½ ” W x 9 ¼ ” H.
- Counter Top dimensions required for installation: 28" L (there is an additional 2 ¾” Overhang) x 37 " W
- Oven net weight: 200 lbs.
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (6” Dome, and 4” Base) – Thermal Mass 8-10 Hours
- Heating Time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 2 12” pies or 3 10” pies
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
- Oven, Door, and Chimney
- 4 Metal 5” Carrying Handles
- 1 Starter Brush/Scraper
- 1 Starter Pizza Peel
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- Table / Counter Top
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- 6” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone
- Cooking area is about 588 square inches.