ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa – Grande Stainless Steel Wood Burning Pizza Oven Counter Top
The Fiamma Rossa Grande Counter Top is one of the top tier large pizza ovens made by ilFornino. It is made from heavy 14 gauge brushed stainless steel with straight continuous welding that shows excellent workmanship. The Octagon Double Dome houses a Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for maximum heat retention and keeps the oven cool to the touch on the outside.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ guarantees an even heat distribution and retention. On average, this oven takes 25-30 minutes to heat up, retains the heat at 750+ °F, stays hot up to seven hours by adjusting the chimney damper which is great for baking breads, bagels, pies, cookies, and anything that requires floor heat. You can cook a pizza in 90 seconds.
The dome mounted 900°F Thermometer lets you know the ambient temperature of the oven. ilFornino® Fiamma Rossa Grande Wood Fired Pizza Oven arrives seasoned and ready to use. Simply place the oven on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel. Cooking area is large enough to fit 4 12” pies or 5-6 10” Pies. Thermal mass is about 8-10 Hours. It includes 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual. ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 46 ¼ ” L x 36 ½” W x 21" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 27” H x 4.5” Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1036 square inches. 37" L x 28" W x 14 ¼ " H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 21 ½ ” W x 9 ¼ ” H.
- Counter Top dimensions required for installation: 44” L (there is an additional 2 ¾” Overhang) x 37 " W.
- Oven net weight: 260 lbs.
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation (6” Dome, and 4” Base) – Thermal Mass 8-10 Hours
- Heating Time: 30 Minutes
- Pizza Capacity: 5-6 10” pies or 4 12"
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
- Oven, Door, and Chimney
- 4 Metal 5” Carrying Handles
- User Manual
- Table / Counter Top
- Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
- 6” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.5" Refractory Stone
- Cooking area is about 1035 square inches.