|Cooking Surface 210 SQ. IN.||Dual Fuel Wood/Gas||Matzo Capacity 2 - 7"|
ilFornino® Stainless Steel Wood / Gas Burning Matzah Oven - Countertop
"Make Matzah for the Mitzvah in your own backyard!"
This oven has a 15" x 14" Cooking Area. It is a new concept Matzah oven that is made from 16-gauge stainless steel. The flawless, straight continuous welding highlights the excellent workmanship. The Double Steel Dome houses 1 inch of Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation for heat retention. It comes with the 4” level adjusting feet.
The Matzah oven comes standard with a passive directional venting system that directs the heat to maximize efficiency. This unique design allows the exhaust to escape through the front mounted chimney only after the hot air had traveled to the back of the oven and then forward inside a second chamber. This insures faster and more efficient heating with greater heat retention within the oven structure. On average, this oven takes 15-25 minutes to heat up. Once heated, you can cook a Matzah in 60 seconds. Its thermal mass can retain heat at 750+ °F. This creates the perfect environment for baking Matzahs within the 18 minutes.
The ilFornino® One Flat Cooking Surface™ flooring is made from 1.25” thick refractory stone that guarantees an even heat distribution and retention as well as a continuous surface for placing and moving items around the oven floor without hanging up on unexpected edges. A flat surface also insures complete cleaning of the oven floor.
ilFornino® Wood / Gas Fired Pizza Oven arrives ready to use, as it requires no initial break-in period. It is made to fit on top of an outdoor kitchen mantel or table. The 210 square inch cooking area is large enough to fit 1 14” Matzah or 2 7" Matzahs. Thermal mass is about 2 Hours for good heat retention. It includes 2 high heat gloves, and the user Manual.
Measurements & Technical Info:
- Oven outside dimensions: 20” L x 21.5” W x 15.5” (to the base of the Chimney).
- Chimney dimensions: 10” H x 2” Outside Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 210 square inches. 15” L x 14" W x 9” H.
- Door Opening dimensions: 14” W x 5.5” H.
- Counter Top dimensions required for installation: 20” L x 22” W.
- Oven net weight: 60 lbs.
- 1" Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation – Thermal Mass 2 Hours
- Heating Time: 15 Minutes
- Matzah Capacity: 2 7”
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.060" / 16 Gauge #4 Finish
- Oven, Door, Gloves, and Chimney
- 4” Level Adjustable Feet
- User Manual
Gas Burner (OPTIONAL):
- Propane (LPG) Gas Burner with Hose and Regulator.
- Table / Counter Top
- Passive Directional Venting Chimney
- Medium Gauge 430 Stainless Steel
- 1” Thick Ceramic Fiber Blanket Insulation
- One Flat Cooking Surface™ 1.25" Refractory Stone
- Cooking area is about 210 square inches.